Just for fun

This started out as practice with my copics and I liked the finished image (Sugar Creek Hollow) so it ended up this card. The trouble with colouring first is it's often hard to match papers and these are colours I would not normally use. The PP on the background is an old scrap and the stripe piece was a small off cut that was just the right size. Used a Martha Stewart border punch, CS from core'dinations, ribbon Creative Crafts and Kaiser bling. The sentiment was a secret Santa gift at Christmas so I have know idea (maybe Kaiser). The image was printed 3 times, coloured and fussy cut, and mounted with dimensionals. Hard to see on the photo.


Copics: Violets: V09, V15, V17, YR16. Leaves: G16, G17, G28, B39. Shadow: G0000, G000, G00, blender 0. Frame: BV02, BV08

I am sending this to a very special lady that has just come out of hospital. She is 87 and I know she will enjoy it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday