ACT Stamp Artists Card Challenge

Fairy Card Challenge

Last month at my local Stamping Club the Card challenge was to use a Fairy images. We also have an Artist Trading  Card swap and the theme was Christmas in July. For both I choose to use  images from Mo Manning as the fairy images are gorgeous. For the card I choose the Housework fairy and coloured her with my copics.The backing for the image is black and I used dimentionals to add it to the PP (old scrap from my stash) and then onto a black Card base. Three matching pearls, and a computer generated sentiment finished her off.


Copics:
Skin: E50,51,53,55,R20,22,35.
Hair: YR16,20,21,24,E35.
Wings: V0000,01,04.
Dress and headband: BG10,11,13.
Apron: B0000,000.
Shoes: N9.
Clothduster: W0,1,3,5.
FeatherDuster: E19,25,37,93,95.

Artist Trading Card Swap

Chritmas in July

For the ATC I choose the image Winter Snowman . When I first saw this I just fell in love with it and though it was perfect for the ATC swap. The snowm was coloured with copics then cut out. For the background I use a mask to sponge in colour with tumbled glass distress ink to form the clouds in the sky. Stamped the trees from a Gina K set called Holiday Cheer that seems to be no longer available. Snow banks are from a die set called landscape trio by Mama Elephant. The snow flakes are the left over pieces from a border punch by EK success. I save these as they make great embellishments for Christmas cards. Pearls by Kaiser.


Copics:
Snowman: B10,11.
Hat:R24,29.
Wings; G000,RV000,B000.
Wink of Stella Clear for the wings and snowflakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge