Deedee's Digi of the Month Challenge

Starry Starry Night

This month we are using the lovely Polar Peace set from Deedee's Digis  for this months challenge. You can check out the challenge here.There are lots of lovely sentiments and the images are so cute. I printed of two images as I wanted to mask it and use distress inks for the background. For the stars I used liquid masking fluid and I'm happy with the result. Added some water droplets and dots with a white gel pen for snow and I had my starry starry sky. Used my copics to colour the bear and seal, added glossy accents to the scarf, large star and the noses and some Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle. The sentiment was computer generated.


Copics:
Bear: N1,3,C1.
Seal: N5,7,9.
Scarf: R14,24,37.
Star: Y02,08.
Water: B000,00.


Comments

  1. I love how you made this starry sky! It looks so dimensional with the snow and stars in different sizes. A very well designed card indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge