Outlawz Progressive Challenge

Voodoo King

The image this month is from SLS Lines and it is different .This image is right out of my comfort zone but I must admit it was fun to do something I would never have chosen to do. Maybe I should try something like this again. The colours used are what I pictured in my head and are probably no resemblance to anything connected to a voodoo king. I just let my imagination run wild and love the look. Used my copics to colour the king and a stencil from MFT on the background. The background paper used is an old piece of coredinations core colour in a pale mauve that seemed to suit the image. The sentiment is computer generated.


Copics:

 Face: W1,3,5,9,R59,G00,N5.
Hair: N1.5.7.
Feathers: G17,29.
Suit & Hat: BV22,25,29, White Gel Pen.
Bottle: Y00,E77.
Flowers: V000,01.
Dolls: E70,71.
Necklace: R37,C1,White Gel Pen.
Rope: E40.

Comments

  1. I think what you have done here is amazing, I love the background and your colouring is fabulous.

    Thank you for your lovely comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. This I this image isn't everyone's cup of tea, but personally I like this style, especially for a teenaged boy, where I'm trying to go for something cool and youthful rather than cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge