Just because I like this image.

Elegant Birthday Card.

Didn't really plan to make a birthday card with this lovely image I found in my to colour box. Not sure how long I have had it or where it came from but she sure is gorgeous. My go to colouring medium was my favourite copics and I love the way she turned out. The contrast of the teal and orange really makes the image pop.  The PP is from Kaiser's 61/2 by 61/2 in Paper pad called Bluebelle and the border die from Martha Stewart. The sentiment is from a Gina K set called Fanciful Tags by Nina Brackett but I think it may be discontinued. A white seam binding ribbon and bow and some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink finishes of the card.


Copics: 
Skin & Lips: E50.51,53,R20,24.
Hair: E23,25.
Dress & Earrings: BG0000,09,10,11,15,49.
Hat & Umbrella: YR00,02,61
Shoes: N3.5.7.
Ground: W1,3,5.
Background: BG0000,000,00. 


Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, very Art Deco like, and wow the bow looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge