On Line Class Heat Wave Day 3

Resist Day 3

Today there were some interesting embossing videos and I decided to case a technique and card by Kristina. I remember doing this years ago but this time I had a lot of trouble ironing of the embossing so I could stamp on top of it. Finally was happy enough with it to make a card but I think I will try another embossing powder next time to see if it makes it a bit easier. The background stamp is from Hero Arts called Dots Background and the sentiment from the Stampin Up set  Really Good Greetings. I used my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours to paint the background and the hearts were embossed with a coarse embossing enamel to give it a thick glossy finish. Added a few sequins to finish it of.

Comments

  1. This is a really beautiful example of the iron-off technique, Cosie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beautiful card :) I had a hard time ironing the embossing of too.... are also planning on trying different powders :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge