On Line Class Heat Wave Day 1

Heat Embossing 

Decided to do the embossing heat wave class with Kristina and Jennifer then realized I was away for all of it. I have been in Bali for 8 days and was so tired when I arrived home it has taken a couple of days to get motivated and to check out Day 1. Some great ideas and it's nice to revisit the tips and tricks of old favourites. Did manage to get a card done and used my new stamp set from the latest SSS kit. called Hand Written Floral Greetings. Stamped the background on watercolour paper, then the flower and extra leaves on another piece, and coloured them with distress inks. I then fussy cut them out and mounted some leaves and the flower to give the card dimension. The flower and the hello die from Kaiser is gold embossed and I also gold embossed the card base edges. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge