Monthly ACTSA 1-4-1 Artist Trading Card Swap August

Enjoy the Journey

Steampunk

This was a fun ATC for me as I had never really embraced the steampunk look but I think I might have been missing out. Checked out Pinterest and Google then went looking for stamps. Was really surprised how many I found that was suitable and I had really not played with. Is this a sign I have far to many and should not be buying more? Don't really think that will happen. I started with a old piece of  background paper and tore it to fit a 31/2 X 21/2 piece of cardstock. Glued it down then coloured with distress inks. Stamped images from Stampers Anonymous Tiny Things and Ultimate Grunge  by Tim Holtz but it needed more so used an old stamp from Urban Stamps by Docraft called Chronology (cogs) and the small Eiffel tower by Justjohanna. The extra embellishments are from my stash and a Tim Holtz Game Spinner. The sentiment was computer generated.


Distress inks used:

Hickory Smoke
Brushed Corduroy
Vintage Photo
Old Paper
Antique Linen
Mustard Seed
Evergreen Bough



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge