Di's Digi Designs Challenge

Just for You.

The challenge this week at Di's digi challenge blog is to include an animal and I just love this cute mouse with the adoring look. 
I went for copics to colour him and kept the card uncluttered to show him off. Went with a pink cardstock for the image backing and the same colour for the card base. The PP is and old piece from Kaiser and I added pink ribbon and bow to give it some dimension.


 Copics:
Mouse: E01,W0,1,3,5.
Flowers: B0000,000,00,01.
Leanes and Stems: YG17,21,23.
Ground: E51,55.
Shadow: W00,0.

Added some glossy accents to the flower centres and clear wink of stella to the bow.


Comments

  1. An adorable card, such a cute image and pretty design.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge