Your next stamp Challenge #58

Friends

The latest challenge over on Your Next Stamp blog is a sketch or colour challenge. I decided to combine them both as I like the chosen colours. When I remodeled my craft room I found a container with a pile of printed and stamped images that I cant even remember doing. This rose was one I picked out to colour and thought it would be great in the challenge colours. I have no idea the artists name or company where it came from, so if anyone knows I would be grateful if the can let me know so I can give them credit.
  I used my new Zig brush markers and think I need to play alot more with them but am happy with my fist try. The patterned papers are bits left over from my scrapbooking days ( I don't throw anything away) and they match perfectly. The sentiment is from Polkadoodles that I rearranged to fit.


These are the colours and sketch for the challenge.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge