Di's Digi Designs Challenge

You Are Very Special

The latest challenge this fortnight on Di's Digi Designs blog is to use die cuts and/or punches and I must say I don't use mine often enough. There was a time where I used them on nearly every card so it was fun to revisit some old favourites. Have used four on my card all from Spellbinders. Two from the curved borders two set, one from the small circle set and matched it with one from their petite scalloped circle set. I cut the curved borders, adhered them to a piece of Picadilly PP from Basic Grey that was then adhered to a blue card base. After colouring my image with copics I cut it out and matted it with the scalloped blue circle. White embossed the sentiment in my misti so I could curve it to match. It is from an old heroarts set called Live and Laugh that I use often.


Copics:  

Rabbit: C0,1,3,N9,R12. Colorless blender 0.
Flowers: Y04,13,17,38.
Leraves: G12,14,28.
Paper and Bow: V01,05,06.
Ground: E40,70.
Background: BG0000.


Comments

  1. Adorable and so gorgeous ....Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, you chose such an adorable image and lovely colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs and using one of Di's images.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge