Gerda Steiner Monthly Challenge

Sending Warm Fuzzies

Running slow late so short post today. This is my entry to this months challenge at Gerda Steiner's. Have a Friends birthday this month and she love critters so this months cutie was perfect. As usual I used copics to colour the image and made a clean and simple card. To give it a bit of dimension I cut a circle panel and mounted it over the image. The sentiment is from an old Hero Arts set called Everyday Sayings and I stamped it twice around the circle. The happy birthday and heart is one I have had forever I don't know what company it came from.


Copics: 
Raccoon: W00,3,5,7,9,N3,5,7.
Stump: E11,13,15,18.
Birthday Sign: E41,42,43.
Grass: YG23,67,G29.
Sky: BG000,0000,Co & colourless blender.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge