Chookscraps Card Challenge


One of my favourite sites, Chookscraps has a monthly card challenge as well as other challenges and I have been abit slack lately with them. Well I have managed two so far and hope to do the others tomorrow. Card one was to use five PP's from stash and this is the left overs from a card I did for the Inspirational Challenge on ADAC. The details of the papers used are listed on that post. The cat stamp is an inche from Inkadinkado and as is the sentiment from their Cattitude set. Doily  by Cheery Lyn and hearts Creative Memories.


The second card was to use only white and one other colour. Love the way this turned out. The border die is Tessatina from Memory  Box and it is so versitile and large butterfly die from Cheery Lyn. Added a sentiment from HeroArts, solid butterflies from Darkroom Door stamp set Wildflower that I cut out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge