Gerda Steiner Designs Monthly Challenge

Fly me to the Moon.

This gorgeous free mouse image is from Gerda Steiner Designs if you participated in last months challenge. She has the cutest images so if you want some free join the challenge each month.For this card I rotated the image and printed a large and small version. The background was found on line, printed to size and I stamped the bats and added more grass. I hand drew the pumpkins as I couldn't find any I liked and coloured everything with copics. Layered it on cream and light teal cardstock then mounted it on a darkbrown card base. The edges are inked and distressed and the sentiment computer generated.


Copics:
Mice: W1,3,5.
Large cloak: YR04,07,18.
Small Cloak: BG73,75.
Large Hat: W7,Black100,BG72,75,C1.
Small Hat: W7,Black,YR04,07,C1.
Broom Bristles E35,7.
Broom Handles: E17,18,19.
Pumpkins: Y38,YR68,G28.

Comments

  1. I love the idea of the two sizes for the mice!!!! It is so clever!! Congrats for this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute this is! The tree found on the web makes a great background for your flying mice and adds a nice spooky feel together with the bats. Great job hand drawing those pumpkins too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge