Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge

Autumn Leaves

AJ choose the colour scheme for this week and they are perfect for an Autumn/Fall card. You had to use at least three colours but could use more if you liked. As it is spring here I googled some Autumn pictures to remind me of some of the colours I would need. I just picked the colours I wanted to use so they are not true to the Autumn leaves proper shades. I like the way they turned out and they went with my background. I think the term they use is poetic licence and I definitely used that on this card. The background is alcohol inks blended on glossy paper I made when trying out different colour combinations and this was perfect. Added strips of torn coloured card stock to the top and adhered it to black card leaving a narrow border. The tag is a die from MFT that I printed the sentiment from Tiffany Doodles on the bottom corner then taped it to the card. Added the twine and leaves with mounting square before adding the button and bow then mounting it to a fawn card base.The leaves are from a SU set called Gently Falling. It is a two step set and I used the direct to stamp method with distress ink pads, spritzed with a mister then stamped on water colour Paper. When dry I stamped again, using the outline shape with a matching colour, spritzed lightly over the top then fussy cut out. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday