Outlawz Sunday Cas Challenge

Can I Eat It.

Heading off this weekend to the National Folk Festival for their 50th bash. Just love this event and with 4 days of non stop folk music this old hippie is over the moon. Will post some photos later. But now time to catch up with some challenges. This lovely dragon is Clyde from Bugaboo and he is not coloured green in my favourite go to colours. Need to step out of my comfort zone sometimes and this is the result.. He looks different in blue but I like it. He is for the  Sunday cas challenge at Outlawz and the theme was Goof of day and I think this image fits the bill. Coloured spring Clyde with copics , added some scrap PP from my stash and some twine. Sentiment is computer generated.


Copics:
Dragon & Bugs: B32,34,37,YR16,18,20,21,White Gel Pen.
Flowers: R20,22,29,59,89.
Leaves, Stem & Grass: G09,12,14.
Butterfly: V20,G00,N7.
Shadow: N1. 

Comments

  1. I think he looks so cute in blue! Great choice of color and super coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge