Outlawz Monthly Progressive Challenge

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

I thought I had posted this on my blog but for some reason I just did a draft and then forgot about it so here it is better late than Never. 
This months freebie is from Beccy at Beccy's place and she has to be one of my favourite digi artists. She has so many gorgeous images and such variety that's it hard to choose just a few. I love her rocking chair but I struggled with this image at first but now it's all done I like the relaxing feeling the card seems to evoke. At first I was just going to use the chair but thought it needed something else so I added this umbrella. I coloured the images with copics and used a warm grey for the shadow. The background was done with Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron distress inks. The panel was mounted on blue CS, adhered to a PP panel from Kaiser's Sweet Nothings 6 1/2 in x 6 1/2 in pad then onto a card base. A nice clean and simple card that makes me want to spend a lazy afternoon just reading in this rocking chair.



Copics:

Chair: C0,1,3.White Gel Pen.
Hat: E93,95,YR61,G05,09.
Basket: E31,35,39,47.
Flowers: Y04,YR07.
Leaves: G43,YG17.
Umbrella: B00,01,02,06,N5,7.
Shadow: W0,3.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge