Monthly Actsa 1-4-1 Trading Card Swap

September Swap Art Nouveau

This month was a tricky one and it took awhile for me to come up with a suitable design. Google was a life saver and I found plenty of frames for that period to download for free. Next was finding a stamp to use with it. As we are a stamping association there has to be a stamp on the trading card and it can be a sentiment, background or image. The lovely girl image on the Melody set from Darkroom Door  was a perfect fit for the frame and I love the finished ACT. I coloured the frame and image with copics then cut out the centre of the frame and placed it over the image. Kept the colours similar to the pictures I saw on Google.


Copics:
Frame: G00,12,Y00,02,YR02,07,68.
Flowers: YR18,38,E08.
Skin: E000,00,01.
Dress: YR000,12,23.
Pipes: E55,57.
Background: BG000,00




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge