AAA Cards Cas Challenge

All is calm, all is bright

My first card for this challenge and I hope it is cas enough. I still want to add just abit more but better than I used to be. The challenge is Silver and as I hadn't put all my Christmas stamps away this was what I came up with. The trees are from Stampin up Evergreen and the sentiment from other set of theirs called Wonderland. I Stamped the solid tree with tumbled glass distress ink, spritz with water and stamped three times. Used versamark for the overlay stamp then silver embossed them and fussy cut them out. Cut snow banks and also embossed the edges with silver embossing powder and added some tumbled glass for a bit of colour. The deer, from a MFT die is also silver embossed. Arranged the elements on a white card piece that I dry embossed with a snow pattern by sizzix, then onto a piece of blue glitter paper and a card base. I silver embossed the sentiment and around the edge of the card base to keep it all uniform.


Comments

  1. Gorgeous winter scene. Beautiful silver embossing. Thanks so much for joining us at AAA Cards for our Silver Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge