Gerda Steiner Monthly Freebie Digi Challenge

Special Friends

This months freebie is this adorable pair and a joy to colour. Have a friend that is going through a rough patch at the moment and thought she would appreciate it. I was going to use my copics when we met for a friendly craft get together but I forgot to pack them so a friend let me try her new Chameleon pencils and I am impressed with them. They blended really well and I didn't use a blending medium. They will be on my list when my prismas finally die.


I die cut friends on the card front then again on a scrap piece of white cardstock and layered then up. Cut the panel to 4 3/4 ins and added two strips of blue to each side then adhered it to a 5in card base. A nice and simple, nearly one layer card.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge