Gerda Steiner Designs Monthly Challenge

I didn't lick the Spoon

The cutie this month is called Sweet Tooth Mouse and there is still a few days left to enter. The first thing that popped into my head when I saw it was he is going to lick the spoon so that is my title. I made the background with Oxide Distress Inks salty ocean, wilted violet and twisted citron. Having so much fun playing with them and trying different colour combinations and I love they mix so well. The mouse is coloured with copics and then fussy cut out. Printed the sentiment, adhered it to a strip of coloured card stock and added it to the card base, 512/ x 5/12 with dimensional tape. The mouse was also adhered with dimensional tape. A few sequins finishes of the card.


Copics:
Mouse: E40,41,42,44.R30.
Bowl: B32,34,37,YR61,68.
Spoon: E02,13,15,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge