Actsa Artist Trading Card Monthly Swap

Cheers

This is a sad post for me this month as this will be the last ATC for the monthly swap at Actsa (Act Stamp Association). The numbers have been dropping so it was decided to add it to the show and Tell group but there will be no swapping. For me the fun was getting a 1-4-1 swap and seeing the take others had on the topic each month. I guess I will have to find another swap. This ATC came together fast and gave me a chance to use an old favourite from Stamping Bella called Addy Tude loves her 'tins but it's no longer available. 
I coloured the image & background with copics and stamped the sentiment from the set on a separate piece of card, cut them out and used mounting tape to adhere them for dimension. Added glossy accents to the spectacles


Copics: 
Skin: E50,51,55.
Dress & Hat: RV06,09,R83.
Spectacles: W1.
Stole: C1.
Flowers: B23,YR07.
Martinis glasses:R000.
Background: B0000.
Ground: E17,31,57.
Stool: W3.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge