Colour Challenge Stamp Nation

You Make Everyday Awesome

Received the new Split Chevron stencil the other day and decided to have a play so I used it on the card with the colours from the challenge. Had been playing with some old flower dies and this is the result. First I white embossed the stencil on white card then sponged on my old Versacolor small cubes in Orchid, Canary, Orange and Camellia and love the way they blended. Mixed the flowers from three old sets and then cut the leaves from one of the sets. Used a Spellbinders border die to cut the embossed panel then cut another strip in dark blue to match my card base. The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set called Hand Lettered Encouragement. 


Loved the way I used a lot of old things I had not used for ages so maybe I need to drag more out to play with. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge